👋 Hi there and welcome to my blog! My name is Albert. Currently, I’m a data scientist at Amazon – you can read a bit more about me here. On this blog, I write broadly about things that I think would be of interest to my field and/or my peers.
If you’re interested in advice related to the PhD program, see the following posts:
- Should You Get a PhD?
- Applying to Internships as a PhD Student
- and check out the tags #prospective-phd and #phd
I also like to write tutorials and guides on things I’m learning, such as:
- Writing an R Package
- Submitting Parallel Jobs on a Cluster
- random ggplot2 tips like how to arrange bar plots by length and point shape options
- and other posts under the coding category
For data science projects I’ve done for fun, check out:
- Probability of Winning an NBA Game
- What is the Effect of Increasing Voter Turnout?
- and other posts under the project category
If you found my blog useful, you can: